Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

No power to trailer plug. Blew 1 fuse, replaced. Running…

Customer Question
No power to trailer...

No power to trailer plug. Blew 1 fuse, replaced. Running lights not working either. 2013 Tacoma. Is there another fuse box other than under the hood? Maybe a relay

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Trailer plug is just dead.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tacoma yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just checked the fuse box under the hood. Found a blown fuse and replaced it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Toyota
it said there was an answer and I can't find the answer???
Toyota Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Toyota Mechanic replied 4 months ago

If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works,
You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping..
I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses..
Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issue is resolved..

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Toyota Mechanic