Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

A friend has a 1991 Toyota Camry, they think the fuel pump…

A friend has a...

A friend has a 1991 Toyota Camry, they think the fuel pump is bad, but we don't know where the fuel relay is located & is there a 10 amp fuse under the hood to check also ?

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? How old is the battery?

Unbelievable 300,000 miles and a battery 1 year old

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Camry yourself? What have you tried so far?

I will be fixing it myself, over their house maybe tomorrow

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I saw some you-tube video's but don't know where to find the fuel relay

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Rather have the email
12/1/2017
Matt, Mechanical Engineer

Hello

the pump relay is in the fuse box / relay panel inside the car behind the glovebox

its shown on this diagram as 'passenger side JB( junction box)'

the other relay to check is the 'EFI main relay' thats located in the engine bay relay panel

Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Matt, Mechanical Engineer