Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

When I turn the air condition on nothing happens, you can…

Customer Question
When I turn the...

When I turn the air condition on nothing happens, you can usually hear the compressor engage.

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? How many miles are on the car?

It is a pickup with 183004 miles and has dne it for 2 weeks. i have checked the fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

It is a 1992 pickup with a 3.0 v-6

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, i have checked the fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It was converted to r134 this past summer, but worked well for accouple of months

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Toyota
11/28/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Gary, Technician replied 6 months ago
Gary
Gary, Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

have you checked the refrigerant level yet and be sure its still full ?

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician