Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My Toyota Corola 2004 won't start the radio. I did just the…

Customer Question
Hi, My...

Hi, My Toyota Corola 2004 won't start the radio.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

Yes I did just the smoles the 45, 10, 15

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Corolla yourself? What have you tried so far?

Happen thisese morning

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Mmm thas it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Toyota
11/28/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Have you removed the radio and confirmed all the powers and grounds to it are good?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris