Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cannot get out of valet and i have forgotten my password and…

Customer Question
Cannot get out of...

Cannot get out of valet and i have forgotten my password ***** don't have pin number

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

Models85

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your electric?

13dec2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I justy wnt to get the valet out so i can get my normal set up i tried but i do not have the pin number and it will not take my password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 2 days by:
11/29/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 4 months ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

This is something you may have to contact the dealer on to see if they can get you a pin or if they have a procedure to get it out of valet mode.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Auto Service Technician