Ted G.
Ted G., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  20 years auto repair experience, ASE Master Tech, Expert Witness
7183013

WANT ELECTRIC TESLA MOTOR AND CONTROLLER TO PRODUCE 12000

Customer Question

WANT ELECTRIC TESLA MOTOR AND CONTROLLER TO PRODUCE 12000 RPM AND VARIABLE AMPERAGE... JUST ONE DRIVESHAFT.AND BATTERY PACK, FOR TESTING A PATENT DEVICE
Is one available for sale, and what would be the approximate price?
Need RPM in this range, and variable torque up to about 220 lb ft.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Just email me the answer to my already-submitted-above question. I have much trouble on telephone because of,y hearing aids... so please email.
Expert:  Ted G. replied 11 months ago.

Hello, follow this link and keep an eye out for a car that you can afford, buying salvage is your best option. https://erepairables.com/salvage-cars-auction/tesla My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my
service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.