Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I pulled a few fuses out. Put them back in and my push to…

Customer Question
I pulled a few...

I pulled a few fuses out. Put them back in and my push to start will not light up green the key will lock and unlock doors front lights will turn on and brake lights will illuminate also when brake pedal is depressed but cannot get car to start is this a immobilizer thing I have to reset

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?

I have not but what would that have to do with the push to start not lighting up green when brake pedal is depressed with smart key in car

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2007 Toyota Avalon limited I started the car moved it to my driveway removed a few fuses they were not blown I put them back in and the car wouldn’t start

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Avalon yourself? What have you tried so far?

I’m 120 outlet would not work so I looked for the fuse but it was not blown

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

None I can think of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Toyota
I can hit the pudge to start once and the radio will turn on and I can hit it again to turn everything on I just can’t get the green light to illuminate when I depress the brake pedal
11/26/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Marty, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Hi, my name is***** for the long wait on this question. Do you still need help?
any ideas do I have to reset something seems to be immobilized
Can you post your vin number? Which fuses did you remove?

Just checking in. I never heard back from you. Did you ever get this sorted out?

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician