Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Battery died. Recharged. Now security light is on and it…

Customer Question
Battery died. Recharged. Now...

Battery died. Recharged. Now security light is on and it won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light flash, blink or stay solid? Have you tried to reset the security system?

Light flashes. I don't know how to reset.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2009 land cruiser

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Land Cruiser yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. Just recharged the battery.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Toyota
11/23/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician replied 7 months ago
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician
Good morning, i hope you are doing great. My name is***** would be happy to assist you today.It is pretty common on these for the theft system to arm, here is reset procedure, try this:http://mymastermechanic1.com/how-to-reset-a-car-alarmIf that doesn't work then it will have to be reset at the dealership, let me know the results :)