Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My 2015 Toyota rav 4 the heat blows cold on driver side but…

Customer Question
My 2015 Toyota rav...

My 2015 Toyota rav 4 the heat blows cold on driver side but warm on passenger side what could be the problem

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

No leaking everything is fine I did have the oil changed yesterday it stopped working after that

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RAV4 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything yet I was trying to figure out what the problem might be, wasn't sure if maybe a fuse or the valve that switches from hot to cold it was just odd that everything was working fine before the car was serviced

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That nothing I can think of

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Toyota
11/21/2017
Toyota Mechanic: 3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician replied 5 months ago
3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician

hI my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today

the problem your having is cause by a bad /stuck air mix door motor for the driver side you will need to replace the motor to fix this problem

if you have nay more questions please ask , if not please rate the service before you u go as his Is the only way for me to get credit thanks.

3pac2222
3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician