Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Where's the fuel pump relay on a 2007 tundra 5.7. Just that…

Customer Question
Where's the fuel pump...

Where's the fuel pump relay on a 2007 tundra 5.7

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Toyota Tundra. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Just that

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Toyota
11/19/2017
Toyota Mechanic: 3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician replied 5 months ago
3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician

HI MY NAME IS***** WILL BE HELPING YOU TODAY

PLEASE RATE THE SERVICE BEOFRE YOU GO AS THIS IS THE ONKY WAY FOR ME OT GET CREDIT THANKS.

My fuse panel is different

ok I will have to opt out and see if someone else can help as this is the only one in the service manual

Toyota Mechanic: camerontech, Auto Mechanic replied 5 months ago
camerontech
camerontech, Auto Mechanic

hi there

im cam, a licenced diagnostic tech

i have included an atachement . please let me know if this helps you and is your relay box

the fuse/relay block is on page 2 of the attachment

thanks

cam

hi there

please let me know if i can helo you any further!

please take a moment to rate me and i am always available for folllow ups after rating

thanks and i appreciate positive ratings

cam

camerontech
camerontech
camerontech, Auto Mechanic