Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

What does fleetside/styleside. I have to replace my bumper…

What does fleetside/styleside Mechanic's...

What does fleetside/styleside

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your Toyota. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I have to replace my bumper kit and the one I am looking at says it will only fit that type of body

11/19/2017
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Fleetside is a bed that has flat sides.

Styleside is a bed that has steps on the bed before and after the wheel well.

If pictures are needed, give me the year, make, model.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician