Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Turn signals not working. Fuse is ok. 2006 tundra double cab…

Customer Question
Turn signals not working ...

Turn signals not working

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

Fuse is ok

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2006 tundra double cab limited

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tundra yourself? What have you tried so far?

I checked bulbs , fuse, the hazard light works

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Toyota
11/17/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

OK so there will need to be some tests we need to run at the flasher do you have a multimeter for testing?