Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I was driving fast and had to slow quickly then when I hit…

Customer Question
I was driving fast...

I was driving fast and had to slow quickly then when I hit gas it gave the Check Hybrid System and power is half what it was before.

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

No issues until today.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2010

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I haven't done anything

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It's been serviced at Leith in Wake Forest for all work.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Toyota
11/16/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Pascal Flemming, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Pascal Flemming
Pascal Flemming, ASE Certified Technician
Greetings. My name is ***** ***** I well do my best to help you. What model Toyota do you have?
2010 Prius
Why $26 if it's easier for you?
Is Leith a Toyota dealership?
If so I can see everything dealing with your car's service with the VIN number