Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

The abs, pcs and vsc lights are on on my toyota corrola.

Customer Question
suspect mice got into the...
the abs, pcs and vsc lights are on on my toyota corrola. suspect mice got into the engine
JA: Do you happen to know the code? Have you tried to reset the computer?
Customer: no i dont know the code. what is the code used fpr.
JA: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: 2007 corolla axio luxel
JA: Are you fixing your Corolla yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: have not yet tried fixing it. wanted to understand what the lines mean first and how to remedy
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thats all
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Toyota
11/16/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 29 days ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better.I have read your notes and have a question before we proceed.

The reason those lights are on is because the ECU has registered a bad input value from one or more of it's sensors. Then the ECU makes these systems in-operative to save damage to expensive parts. So what has to be done is have a code reader or shop scanner hooked up to your vehicle so we can retrieve any trouble codes so we can proceed to diagnose the problem. Auto-zone will do this free if you have one close by.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. In the process of helping you I will use sources from all different places that I feel fit and to the point that will speed up my help for you. This may include links, videos, shop notes and procedures as well as my own personal experience of over 40 yrs in the trade.

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician