Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

An indicator light came on. It’s blinking and the car looks…

Customer Question
An indicator light came...

An indicator light came on. It’s blinking and the car looks like it’s going down a hill.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?

My daughter borrowed the car and just called. I think she probably pushed one of the snow or overdrive buttons. So the handbook is with her but the sign is not in the book

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll pass this info along to the Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. What is the make/model/year of your car?

2015 Toyota highlander

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Highlander yourself? What have you tried so far?

My daughter has the car. I’m at home.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Can’t think of anything

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Toyota
11/16/2017
Toyota Mechanic: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 9 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

its the downhill assist. please standby

are you there?

do you still need assistance?