Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Where is the fuse located for a 2007 Tacoma fan switch life…

Customer Question
Where is the fuse...

Where is the fuse located for a 2007 Tacoma fan switch life and center console lite

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Do you know what they look like?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tacoma yourself? What have you tried so far?

I've looked in both dude boxes can't find the fuse for my fan ,temp, etc and center console lite

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Fuse box

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Toyota
11/15/2017
Toyota Mechanic: camerontech, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
camerontech
camerontech, Auto Mechanic

hi there

im cam, a licenced diagnostic tech

the center console ilumination for your fan heater assembly is run off the 10 amp til fuse in the drivers side junction box (fuse block) on the left side of the interior.

the tail relay powers this up to a junction before it foes to the switch.

the other side of the circuit is ground controled from the rheostat.

i have included a wiring diagram for you

let me know how you make out!

please take a moment to rate me and i am always availale for follow up questions after rating 3 to 5 star!

thanks

please let me know if i can help you further!

cam