Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

How to remove the rear seat cushion in a 2014 Toyota Carolla…

Customer Question
How to remove the rear...
How to remove the rear seat cushion in a 2014 Toyota Carolla
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Toyota
11/15/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Toyota Service, Toyota Expert replied 9 months ago
Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. The rear seat (bottom) cushion is held in place via interference clasps. To remove the rear seat bottom cushion, place your hands about 12 inches inwards from the outer side (where the retention clasps are located)...Grasp the seat bottom at the base, where it meets the floor, and pull sharply upwards. If the seat has never been out, the pulling action will be rather difficult. Once you defeat the retention clasp on the first side you do, repeat for the other side. Then lift the seat up and out.