Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have an 1989 Camry. My son removed the radio when it was…

Customer Question
I have an 1989...

I have an 1989 Camry. My son removed the radio when it was not working but now there are just a bunch of wires. Looking for guidance for how to connect new wiring

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Toyota Camry. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Randall C, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Randall C
Randall C, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, what are you doing? putting an aftermarket radio in? also, there should have been plugs, did he cut all the plugs off the wires?