Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hai i have 2005 sequoia engin not cranking time do not

Customer Question
Hai i have 2005...

Hai i have 2005 sequoia engin not cranking long time do not drive

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuel supply? And are all the spark plugs working?

engine may be lock

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sequoia yourself? What have you tried so far?

Mechanic say engine is not moving

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Toyota
11/14/2017
Toyota Mechanic: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. So is your mechanic able to manually rotate the crankshaft?

are you there?