Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I cant get the fuze box apart to replace the main fuze. Not…

Customer Question
I cant get the...

I cant get the fuze box apart to replace the main fuze

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Toyota. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Toyota
11/13/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. May I have the year and model of the vehicle, please?

Its a 2004 toyota tundra

Thank you. Just a moment, please, while I check for this information.

My apologies for the delay. Just a few more moments. I am still checking for your information.

Am i being charged everytime you send a message?

No. You are not.

Toyota does not have information on replacing or disassembling the fuse box. I will open this question back up to allow another experts to assist you.

Toyota Mechanic: Kavey, Shop Owner replied 8 months ago
Kavey
Kavey, Shop Owner
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today.
Pry harder. If you have the bolts out it puts out but they are HARD to pry out. You may break it but if you are replacing it anyway that isn't a huge issue.
Let me know if you need anything further and please be sure to rate my service so I get credit for helping you today. Thanks