Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I would like to replace a headlight assembly on my 2002 rav…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to replace a headlight assembly on my 2002 rav 4.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Toyota. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

That's all

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Toyota
11/13/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 5 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

You need to remove the grille and the front end panel to access all of the bolts to remove headlight assembly. Here is a diagram to show bolt locations. Let me know if you have questions, thanks. https://www.dropbox.com/s/zpo1bv5x04tspm3/diagram.pdf?dl=0

why can't I print the diagram?

I'm not sure, if you are able to view it then you should be able to print it. You should be able to right click and select option to print but I'll leave link up so you can go back and view it if needed. Let me know if you have more questions, please do not forget to rate answer. Thanks.

Dan, Technician