Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

I did a complete tune up, spark plugs, wire, cap and rotor

and now it's. Missing really...
I did a complete tune up, spark plugs, wire, cap and rotor and now it's. Missing really bad when i put it in gear and i step on the throttle it Shake really bad
JA: How many miles are on the car? When was the last time the plugs were changed?
Customer: I am not sure when the lasted time it was change, the mileage on the motor 202,000
JA: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: 92 toyota truck with a 2.2
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Change oil and filter, air filter, and a complete. Tuned up
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
11/13/2017
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

Are you certain you got the firing order correct?

I change each wire one at the time
What would be the correct firing order
I just brought the vehicle a few days ago.
It may have been the right firing order may have not been right.

ok, standby please

firing order is 1-3-4-2

hows it going?

The new cap was bad...
Tk you

very glad to hear it was that simple!! please note customer satisfaction is my number one goal and leaving a 3 stars or more rating for me will be greatly appreciated. thank you have a great day

david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic
david craig
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic