Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

97 camry 2.2 po125 and p1135. Well i had another codw as…

Customer Question
97 camry 2.2...

97 camry 2.2 po125 and p1135

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Camry yourself? What have you tried so far?

Well i had another codw as well fuel psr sensor code that seems too be fixed now i have the other 2 codes that i have pulled so now im doing research too fix. Selling this car to a first time car owner and i would like too make it as perfect as possible because she is getting a lecture on car maintenance

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you certain it's the fuel pressure sensor that's in need of attention? What about the fuel rail? Have you checked it yet?

Well the fuel psr code has not come back

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Cant think of anything

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Toyota
11/12/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Toyota Service, Toyota Expert replied 5 months ago
Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. The issues you have here are as follows: The P0125 is a engine cooling system thermostat that is staying open too long. This causes the computer to change modes from what we call closed loop to open loop. Open loop is 'cold/statuup mode; closed loop is normal operating temperature mode. To rectify the P0125 code replace the thermostat. The P1135 code is an air-fuel sensor fault. The remedy here would be to replace the air-fuel sensor that is located in the exhaust pipe right after the exhaust manifold.

If you have any questions, please reply. Please do confirm that you have received my input. Thanks.

Toyota Service
Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert