Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Is there a charge for chat? How much is the rest. What is…

Customer Question
Is there a charge...

Is there a charge for chat?

Mechanic's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Toyota Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

How much is the rest

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Toyota. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Yes what is the cost

Mechanic's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Toyota Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

I need to know the full amount

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/9/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Toyota Service, Toyota Expert replied 8 months ago
Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. Please describe the nature of your request, along with the make, model and year of your Toyota. Thanks!