Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Fuel not geting to the lnjetors. New fuel pump and filter.

Customer Question
Fuel not geting...

Fuel not geting to the lnjetors

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

New fuel pump and filter

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

4runer 98

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 98 yourself? What have you tried so far?

New fuil pump all new filters

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Fuel gage not moving when i put gas in tank

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Toyota
10/20/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician replied 10 months ago
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician

Hello, I hope you are doing great! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you.

Do you hear the fuel pump engage when you turn the key on? Do you have access to a fuel pressure tester? We need to find out if we are getting any fuel up to the rails or not