Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Vacuum hose routing, 22RE 19194 Hilux. !994 pick up 22 RE…

Customer Question
Vacuum hose routing, 22RE...

Vacuum hose routing, 22RE 19194 Hilux

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

!994 pick up 22 RE motor

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

Manual, 200k miles no ac

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Toyota?

1994

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am confused on vac hose routing. I am doing it all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/18/2017
Toyota Mechanic: tims auto repair, mechanic replied 8 months ago
tims auto repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there. please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER ,Chrome or Firefox.]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jmstspk4x2800qe/1017-hilux-Vacuum%20And%20Vapor%20Hose%20Routing.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/jmstspk4x2800qe/1017-hilux-Vacuum%20And%20Vapor%20Hose%20Routing.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

Too little. Too late
Toyota Mechanic: tims auto repair, mechanic replied 7 months ago

sorry..i tried

Too little. Too late. Too much $

no problem