Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

The off and ac and mode button come on when it wants cant…

Customer Question
The off and ac...

The off and ac and mode button come on when it wants cant control my air or heat.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2002 4 runner limited

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet trying to get some direction.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Toyota
10/7/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

When this happens, is the blower still working and working on any speed you select?

i just paid 5 dollars for a answer, this is bull shit not going to give anymore money. i asked a question so answer it.

The fee to get help is more than 5$. Do you want to continue?

I asked a question to you to get more details, can you respond to that?