Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Alarm going off intermittently. 2011 sienna. It’s been

Customer Question
Alarm going off intermittently ...

Alarm going off intermittently

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

2011 sienna

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sienna yourself? What have you tried so far?

It’s been locked for hours it’ll go off sometimes just in the middle of the night on and off on its own maybe 1 o’clock in the morning 3 o’clock in the morning

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Toyota
10/6/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

While driving do you ever get a false door ajar warning?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris