Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Air blower stopped working, one week worked off and on, 2007…

Customer Question
Air blower stopped working ...

Air blower stopped working

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? How many miles are on the car?

One week worked off and on

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2007 toyota tacoma

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tacoma yourself? What have you tried so far?

Pulled out the air filter but that is far as I am going

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Toyota
10/3/2017
Toyota Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 7 months ago
eric remington

so the blower fan for ac inoperative? does it work on any speed or completely no fan?

no fan
Toyota Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 7 months ago

ok can you access the blower motor electrical connector its a two wire and you should have 12 volts there can you check that?

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician