Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

It was running fine i jump started bec left lights on. And…

Customer Question
It was running fine...

It was running fine i jump started bec left lights on

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

And now windows and radio and it won't crank over

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

The running lights

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Toyota?

2011 4runner

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 4Runner yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have taking the battery out and got new one ..jump stared it looks like the security won't let it bec my lock don't work

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No and thank you ..

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Toyota
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/2/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Does anything have power?

Key in the run position, what is the theft light doing?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris