Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

New battery in 06 Toyota tundra now will not start turn on…

Customer Question
New battery in 06...

New battery in 06 Toyota tundra now will not start turn on key small click an nothing some fuses replaced in fuse box to starter

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

No problem in past and is o6 Toyota tundra trk v8 mtr parked l mo and battery died put new one in and all lights etc work pef just does not turn starter and have replaced twofuses

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started and have not checked anythiunbg

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/1/2017
Toyota Mechanic: john, The Car Guy replied 7 months ago
john
john, The Car Guy

have you tried a jumpstart? was the new battery tested prior to install?

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician