Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I need to replace the fuel door on my 2011 sienna. I just…

Customer Question
I need to replace...

I need to replace the fuel door on my 2011 sienna

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Toyota Sienna. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I just need to know to access the fuel door to remove the hinges

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Toyota
10/1/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Ted Ritter, Toyota Master Tech replied 10 months ago
Ted Ritter
Ted Ritter, Toyota Master Tech

h​ello, if the fuel door does not open there is a manual release handle behind the pnel inside at the left rear, there should be an access cover you can remove and a handle inside to open the fuel door.