Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I bought a throttle for my 1nzfe engine but it seems to be…

Customer Question
I bought a throttle...

I bought a throttle for my 1nzfe engine but it seems to be from a nze141

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

Automatic

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

I just need to find the throttle wiring diagrams for both models nze 141 and nze(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Well before goin thru the repair I am looking for the wiring color codes yes I'm doing the repair myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment all I need is the rewiring instruction for the throttle really thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Toyota
9/26/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician

Are you just looking for the wiring diagram for the throttle position motor/assembly? What is the vehicle identification number for the vehicle you're working on?

it is a 2004 Toyota fielder 1nzfe 1.5L engine`
but the throttle is from an nze141 Toyota its wiring colors are different
just need to get the wiring of both so I can switch around the wires for it to work

Unfortunately I only have access to US a destination vehicles. I will opt out so that if there are world market Toyota guys online they can access these particular models and wiring diagrams.

Ok