Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

It is a 2012 Toyota Tundra 5.7 iForce motor limited edition…

Customer Question
It is a 2012...

It is a 2012 Toyota Tundra 5.7 iForce motor limited edition there is no dash lights no turn signals no door lights no exterior lights and I cannot start it?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

I've checked what fuses I thought it would be and I haven't found any that would be blown I'm trying to figure out which fuse or relay it could possibly be

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tundra yourself? What have you tried so far?

And now I'm getting a weird click from the dash and the gauge needles are gauge arms are all bouncing with it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have to charge the battery using a trickle charger I have not tried to jump start it yet because I don't have a second vehicle to jump start it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Toyota
9/26/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 10 months ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better. I read your notes and have a question before we proceed. Have you also checked all the fuse-able-links? these are the larger high ampere fuses , i'll send a pic of what to look for, they are in the main fuse block under the hood. You have to look carefully at the center of these for breakage or discoloration.

let me know what you find and if we need to go further.