Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My toyota hybrid car has refuse to start even when the code…

Customer Question
my toyota hybrid car has...
my toyota hybrid car has refuse to start even when the code fault p0102 was cleared using a car scanner. the start botton remain yellow when trying to start. what next is expected to do.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Toyota
I tried to make payment but the postal code is restricted to USA. They is no provision Nigeria postal code
9/25/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 10 months ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Does the starter engage at all to crank over the engine to try and start it?

Let me know,thanks Pete

it shows green light when the break is press down and after pressing the button to start and the leg is release from the break the vehicle will not start, instead a yellow light will appear. The engine will not pick at all

Are you using a simple code reader that only reads engine codes or a more complex scan tool that can communicate with all computers in your vehicle?

Toyota Mechanic: nicole-cssm,
 replied 10 months ago
nicole-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/toyota/ap777-toyota-hybrid-car-refuse-start-even-when-code.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.

Let me know if I can still help with this here.

Thanks Pete