Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I just bought a 1994 Toyota pick-up and it has no running…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a 1994 Toyota pick-up and it has no running lights, headlights are ok, brake lights are ok, turn signals ok, but no tails or markers.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?

Bulbs in the back are okay, haven't checked the front ones yet, I checked the fuses under the hood but it doesn't seem there is a particular one for park lights.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '94 Toyota?

As far as I can tell it's just a small 2X pick-up.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just myself so far, and so far just the fuses and the back bulbs.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It's a farm truck, it's dirty and beat up.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Toyota
9/24/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Edward, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Edward
Edward, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do all I can to help.

I'm showing a tail lamp relay in the under hood fuse box, do you see a relay marked tail out in that box?

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician