Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

I replaced the fuel pump and now it will start but want

Customer Question
I replaced the fuel...

I replaced the fuel pump and now it will start but want stray ru

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you ever replaced the fuel pump, or is this the original?

It is not the original fuel pump.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

1999

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I replaced the fuel pump.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/24/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Amedee, Toyota Technician replied 4 months ago
Amedee
Amedee, Toyota Technician

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

I am very sorry your having this issue with your vehicle.

I will try my best to answer all of your questions.

However, before we get started, please let me mention a few things.

1. If at any point you would like to speak on the phone, please feel free to request a phone call on your end and I can call you right away.

2. If you dont understand any technical terms or anything that I mention (component tests or theory or operation), please let me know and I will provide you with a more in debt explanation or answer.

3. Please understand that I am here to help.

Is the check engine light on? Are there any codes in the computer?

Are you looking for some possible causes?

What is the model and engine size of your toyota?

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician