Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Prius won't start...ready sign never turns on. The other…

Customer Question
Prius won't start...ready sign...

Prius won't start...ready sign never turns on

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

The other Light Sign are coming It happened Before too after some time when trying it s on

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Prius?

2015 V

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Prius yourself? What have you tried so far?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Some time it happened Oly

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Toyota
9/23/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician

When you push the brake pedal does the light in the start button turn green Or does it remain orange do the headlights come on Fulbright or do they Appear to be dim?