Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Have a '93 Club Car, and it seems to have no power in

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, Have a...

Hi Pearl, Have a '93 Club Car, and it seems to have no power in reverse. When wheels are lifted, the rear drive very slowly. Can you advise as to the correct connection for motor cables? I did replace rear axle assembly.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

It is consistent. Forward is NO problem, but just no reverse, as I mentioned it will barely turn wheels, but only when lifted off the ground.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 9-3 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Batteries are all good. I'm in the boonies, so have to do it myself. Was working well before the oil leaked out of my old axle, and I had to replace. I think I miswired something with the reversing circuit on the motor or?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is about it. Otherwise works well. Use it each day in large vineyard.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Toyota
Hey folks it has been more than half hour, with no response. the Factory Owners manual is useless for this question. All I need to know is how to check proper wiring for motor reverse circuit. If you are not able to answer this in your promised 9-minutes, please do NOT charge my card.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/22/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Lou P, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Lou P
Lou P, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

Toyota Mechanic: Lou P, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago

Hello, were you able to get this going?

please let me know if you need more help,

Lou