Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2010 Toyota Rav4. It has been making a sound of a…

Customer Question
I have a 2010...

I have a 2010 Toyota Rav4. It has been making a sound of a school bell and when the air is turned on it revs the irpms between 7 and 9 and the noise comes. Took to mechanic twice. They could not find anything other than they replaced a belt. Still have the noise.Now this morning I have a
new noise when I started the car it sound like a alarm buzzer that goes interminit and then stops. However when I turned the car right off it continued for a minute

Mechanic's Assistant: Which belt are you dealing with? And have you changed one before?

Not sure. I am at work. Info is in my car.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RAV4 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No just the belt for the first sound. no one can get me in to check the 2nd sound

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I recently had brakes and shocks done

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Toyota
Never mind.I have it taken care of. I could not wait. I would like to cancel.
9/22/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

just curious what was the problem, you wont be charged