Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have replaced battery on Highlander 2012 Hybrid and

Customer Question
Hi, I have replaced...

Hi, I have replaced battery on Highlander 2012 Hybrid and 'insert DVD' message apper

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

No it's fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Highlander yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing so far, just replaced battery. Everything works exept

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nav or info

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/16/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 8 months ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** the battery loses voltage or the cables are removed, then the nav unit loses its programming, and you have to put the nav disc in to reprogram it, do you have the nav disc that came with it?

are you still here?

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician