Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

The car won't start because the alarm was going off and now…

Customer Question
The car won't start...

The car won't start because the alarm was going off and now it wont start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

Yes I have

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2005 Toyota corrola

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have tried unlocking the car use the key I have also tried to reset but disconnectimg the battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No I just need to know how to reset the system so I can get the car to starr

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Toyota
9/16/2017
Toyota Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 11 months ago
eric remington

Is this a factory alarm or a aftermarket