Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have insurance and need to put their reader into the OBD 2…

Customer Question
I have insurance and...

I have insurance and need to put their reader into the OBD 2 port. Where is it on a 2005 Prius?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Toyota
9/15/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Ron Z., - Toyota Tech - replied 11 months ago
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Toyota Tech -

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and type out my reply. Sit tight one minute... I'll be right back!

Thanks for holding!

The OBD-II Port (aka "DLC - Data Link Connector") is located under the driver's side dash, about in the middle. For an image location view, click here: https://goo.gl/YwpJAa

Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page or click 'Accept' when I have answered all your questions. A 5-star rating is very much appreciated! Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra.

Were there any other questions I could help you with today?