Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My car alarm is malfunctioning and the horn is going off. A…

Customer Question
My car alarm is...

My car alarm is malfunctioning and the horn is going off. A couple times it happened when I was driving. How to I disable the horn?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

It is a Prius C

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Prius?

2012

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Prius yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have tried opening/unopening - unlocking the car

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that's all for now.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Toyota
9/10/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Randall C, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Randall C
Randall C, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, Sorry for the delay You said alarm is going of but, is it only the horn blowing at times? everything else working ok?