Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

The bleed the brakes and now can't no move the truck a try

Customer Question
The bleed the brakes...
The bleed the brakes and now can't no move the truck a try and am trying
JA: How many miles are on the car? Are these the orignial brakes?
Customer: 120663
JA: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: No
JA: What year is your Toyota?
Customer: 2008 toyota tacoma 4.0
JA: Are you fixing your Tacoma yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I take to the mecanic to blend the brakes he say he bleed bat don't have no break still went home and nex morning try to move the truck and aI online training
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Toyota
9/10/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Mike S., Mechanic replied 3 months ago
Mike S.
Mike S., Mechanic

Hi, I am Mike, welcome. I'm reviewing your question.

What was the reason the brakes were bled in the first place?

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician