Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Diagnostic technician
84635724

The check engine light and the VSC lights has been on, Not

Customer Question

The check engine light and the VSC lights has been on
JA: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?
Customer: Not the vsc with vsc off. Just the VSC logo closer to the odometer
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Camry 2011
JA: Are you fixing your Camry yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My mechanic said he diagnosed it and claimed he fixed it by cleaning the plugs and injector units but before I drove home the lights came up again
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: 66k miles
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 month ago.

Hi I'm Kevin are there any running issues when this occurs ?any lack of power , juddring ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Juddering, yes slightly when I come to a stop and want to move also when the gear wants to change but this does not happen often. Usually hardly occurs after oil change but starts again after a short while.The car also dies 'cuts power completely' especially when I run it after a rainy day except I pull over and run the engine on park for a while for the Rev to increase.Also the wheels feels light when this occurs.
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 month ago.

Ok to be honest it sounds like the missfire your mechinaoc has been attempting to fix is still there as this will cause all your symptoms