Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My prius 2010 screen tells me to "check hybrid system" i…

Customer Question
My prius 2010 screen...

My prius 2010 screen tells me to "check hybrid system"

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Prius yourself? What have you tried so far?

I changed to blocks with low voltage but after 2000 miles it came back

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thanks :)

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Toyota
9/9/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 11 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Have you had the HV control module scanned for fault codes yet, and if so, what are they? There are several possible causes aside from the battery pack, so knowing the fault codes is important in correctly diagnosing and not guessing