Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a Toy Prius 2010, I'm =getting ready to leave my

Customer Question
I have a Toy...

I have a Toy Prius 2010, I'm =getting ready to leave my condo, is it better to take my Prius to a parking garage of leave it in my covered parking garage. I live on the River?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Prius yourself? What have you tried so far?

It is running very good as of now but I have to decide to take it to a parking garage or leave it at the condo

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Toyota
9/8/2017
Toyota Mechanic: George H., ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician

Hello I will help,

Is your garage ground level? If so then a parking garage on at least the second level. What city are you in?