Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I've instaled DRL, and I don't know how to switch off auto…

Customer Question
I've instaled DRL, and...

I've instaled DRL, and I don't know how to switch off auto lights

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Main

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

Rav4 2012

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RAV4 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I've just installed DRL light instead fog lights

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Toyota
9/8/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 8 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you

Send me part # ,brand name model of drl you installed or a picture of it ,so i can look it up and be accurate for you

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician