Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Track off warning light stays on can not turn off with

Customer Question
Track off warning light...

Track off warning light stays on can not turn off with switch

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The warning lights on the instrument panel

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2005 scion xb 25 liter

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your xB yourself? What have you tried so far?

It has a botton on the dash to turn it off not working thinking it might be a fuss worried about driving it should be used when stuck in mud

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

How to turn it off

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Toyota
9/7/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Ted Ritter, Toyota Master Tech replied 11 months ago
Ted Ritter
Ted Ritter, Toyota Master Tech

Thanks for posting

Is the check engine light on as well? If not try disconnecting the negative cable on the battery for about a minute. If the CEL is on let me know there is another problem.